Thank you for your interest in joining our cooperative. We hope this page will help highlight the application and move-in process for you.
Shareholder Application Process
- Obtain a ratified sales contract.
- Send a copy of the ratified sales contact to our transfer agent, Edmund J. Flynn, to obtain a shareholder application.
- E.J. Flynn will contact our management agent to obtain a “resale” packet which will include all of the required information to satisfy your sales contract and information needed by a lender.
- Complete the application and provide all of the required supplemental documents to E.J. Flynn.
- Once E.J. Flynn has received a complete packet with all required documentation, they will send your application to the board for review.
- Please allow at least one week for the board to review your application. If the application is for a cash transfer/purchase or your application is atypical, a longer review period will be necessary.
- Should the board have any questions about your application, they will contact your real estate agent.
- If the board approves your application, it will notify E.J. Flynn in writing. We suggest not scheduling your transfer/closing until this approval has been sent to E.J. Flynn.
- Download and complete the Move-in Packet.
- Send the completed Move-in Packet to Building Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Work with the manager to schedule a move-in date/time.